What a race! Original winner Lucas di Grassi is disqualified after his car is found to be underweight this meant that the win was given to Jerome D’Ambrosio. The Abt Schaeffler FE01 di Grassi used in the first half of the race weighed in at 886.2kg, 1.8kg under the minimum weight limit.
- Jerome D’Ambrosio BEL Dragon Venturi VM-200-F1-01 +05.416s
- Sebastien Buemi SUI Renault e.Dams ZE.15 +0.106s
- Nicolas Prost FRA Renault e.Dams ZE.15 +25.537s
- Loic Duval FRA Dragon Venturi VM-200-F1-01 +26.358s
- Robin Frijns NED Andretti SRT01-e +28.477s
- Sam Bird GBR DS Virgin DSV-01 +28.928s
- Daniel Abt GER ABT Schaeffler Audi FE01 +30.051s
- Nick Heidfeld GER Mahindra M2ELECTRO +36.373s
- Stephane Sarrazin FRA Venturi VM200-FE-01 +37.291s
- Bruno Senna BRZ Mahindra M2ELECTRO +38.003s
11. Oliver Turvey GBR NEXTEV TCR FE 001 +38.998s
- Mike Conway GBR Venturi VM200-F1-01 +39.190s
- Nelson Piquet Jr BRZ NEXTEV TCR FE 001 +42.351s
- Simona de Silvestro SUI Andretti SRT01-e +43.971s
- Salvador Duran MEX Gulf Team Aguri SRT01-e +1m 03.082s
- Jean-Eric Vergne FRA DS Virgin DSV-01 1 lap
DQ. Lucas di Grassi BRZ ABT Schaeffler Audi FE01
Antonio Felix da Costa POR Gulf Team Aguri SRT01-e 32 laps
Dragon driver d’Ambrosio’s victories in the series are the result of a di Grassi exclusion, the first being the Berlin ePrix last season.
Loic Duval would have inherited third but has been handed a 15-second penalty for not respecting track limits.
DRIVER OF THE RACE
I thought that D’Ambrosio did a great job as he got pole and did get second but with Lucas Di Grassi gettingdisqualified it meant he had won the race.
TEAM OF THE RACE
I think e.dams because Buemi got second and Prost got third which meant that the team would have two drivers on the podium.